‘CIRMAGE Lifting Stick’, a Noticeable Product of Korean Beauty Trend
[by Choi Soo Jin /translated by Kim Young Shin] At the center of Korean cosmetics fever is the youthful appearance. Every woman wants to have firm and supple skin that makes her face a lot younger than she is.
There are flood of anti-aging and whitening products in Korean beauty market thanks to the very desire. Many brands introduced their own anti-aging products. MAXCLINIC’s CIRMAGE lifting stick is one of the products that attracted world-wide beauty consumers’ eyes.
CIRMAGE lifting stick is a combination of lifting massage and antiaging cream in a container. The stick type product is easy to use. It lifts up sagging skin on the face and the neck. It also stimulates the blood circulation and helps the skin to become firmer.
Massage is a physical method to stimulate blood circulation on skin and enhance skin condition. It rebalances the face and brightens up the skin tone. CIRMAGE lifting skin can ameliorate the effect.
CIRMAGE lifting stick contains petit collagen complex, spider peptide and power-bonding complex that hold up the skin. All the ingredients are carefully selected for the best result without side effects.
As soon as the stick touches the skin, the solid formula melts from the body heat and penetrates deep down the skin. The product softens the surface of the skin and lifts the skin by massaging with its curved lines.
1. First, use all three sides from the neck to the forehead, two to three times. Set it by gently pressing with your hands.
2. Using side B, lift up your jaw skin to your ears. Glide along the jaw line one or two times.
3. Again, with side B, lift up your skin from the chin to the temples, one or two time.
4. With side B, lift the corners of the lips to the temples, one or two times.
5. Using the same edge, slide from the side of the nose to the temples.
6. Use a corner of side A to massage from the inner corner of the eyebrows to the temples.
7. With side B, pull the bags under your eyes outwards from the center, one or two times.
8. Use side A to pull up your forehead from the eyebrows to the hairline, two to three times.
9. With side A, massage the hairline from the center to the temples.
The video of using MAXCLINIC’s CIRMAGE lifting stick became so popular among social network users that some are making copies of the product. Be aware of imitations.
(photo by N&B LAB, bntnews DB)
▶ How to Shine like Yoona-Sulli-Hyuna during Your Vacation by KICHO
▶ [Foreign Power Blogger's Review] Add Dimension to Your Face with ‘Glow Beam’
▶ RIN-L'OCCITANE-KIEHL'S, ‘From Head to Toe’ Body Care Items for Vacation
▶ Song Hye Kyo-Suzy-Sulli, Simple Beauty Tips for Makeup Novices by too cool for school
▶ Jung Yumi Attends benefit's Launching Event
Write: 2016-07-06 16:21:03 / Update: 2016-07-06 16:30:04
The bnt news provides the latest news coming with 6 languages including Korean, English and French leading not only cultural but also industrial Korean waves.
|| | Click on the photo you can see the next picture.
Movie 'Take Off2' Production Conference 160706
All rights, including copyright ⓒbntnews.co.kr, in the content of these bnt news site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the bnt news.